Will's big update for this week is... his Abi is coming! (we hope - hence the title of the post) Abi is my mom's grandmother name, short for abuela. Will and I have been talking to Abi on the phone and I've been showing him her picture, so hopefully he'll do well with her when she comes. :)
Today in the cleaning/household/mom world, I'm going to be doing the following:
1. Fly Lady Home Blessing Hour - with a few modifications. I sweep instead of vacuum.
2. Work out - my video game trainer scolded me the other day for my sporadic workout attendance. Yikes.
3. Bible Study - a little behind on my book and we have our wrap-up discussion/party tomorrow before I pick Mom/Abi up from the airport.
4. Library run - for books for me and Ben!
5. Back-To-School Dinner for teachers - even though I'm not teaching till spring semester (and only one class), I'm not passing up a free dinner. Plus all my teacher pals and administration need to see Will :)
That doesn't sound like a lot - but these things have a way of multiplying!
I also have a diaper load running this morning. Don't they look so pretty in the basket? That's the fun part of cloth diapering - all the nice colors!